Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

My family and I went on vacation for Labor Day, so Rambo had to stay home. We would let him come with, but he is too heavy for us to have to lift in and out of the car. We had our neighbor take care of him while we were gone. He gave Rambo some carrots. I bet Rambo enjoyed that! Tomorrow I am going back to school, so I might not have a lot of time to post, but I will try and get on and post as much as I can.

We have been letting Rambo out to get some exercise, and he always runs over to this apple tree that we have because he wants to eat all the apples that have fallen on the ground. There are tons of them on the ground right now, so I will have to go and pick some of them up. I don't want him to eat all of the apples because he might end up getting a stomach ache, and that wouldn't be good.

-oboe.chick

No comments: