Monday, March 28, 2011

Today's Happenings

My family and I were gone most of the day today, so I didn't get to see Rambo much today. But when I did get home, I went and fed him and refilled his water. He was pretty happy! He has a bare spot on his back end. He has dry skin and my dad thinks that he was probably itchy and rubbed some of his hair off, so we applied some lotion on it yesterday. Hopefully that will keep him moisturized. Spring is coming and I hope Rambo will be able to come outside more. He still isn't enjoying the snow very much. The temperatures are going to be warm this week, Rambo will be happy to see the snow is beginning to disappear!

-oboe.chick

1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

Awww. I hope the lotion helps! I bet Rambo will be much happier when he can get out to stretch his legs after the long winter...

-Kaitlyn