Sunday, March 13, 2011

Rambo came in the house today

Rambo came in the house today. He had fun, he snooped around and even drank out of the dog's water bowl! I think he really enjoyed himself! He was in for about an hour and a half or so, and then he went back outside. I got a video of him last weekend when he came in, but I haven't made the video yet, so I will have to make that soon so I can post it on here. I will have to go outside and feed him soon. I bet he is waiting impatiently in his house for me to come and feed him. :)

-oboe.chick

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh my goodness! That must have been an exciting event! How interesting to have a pet pig!

Have a lovely day!
--Hannah

oboe.chick said...

It is pretty fun! My mom wasn't quite sure about letting him come in the house either, but he did fine. :)

-Caylee