Friday, October 1, 2010

Rambo is doing great!

Rambo is doing really well. The weather is starting to change from summer to fall, but it doesn't affect Rambo at all. His winter coat is starting to come back, and my dad picked up some alfalfa to put in his house. We put some in there a couple days ago, and Rambo went in there and munched on it for awhile. :) I will be posting some pictures of Rambo soon!

I also wanted to post on something I was super excited about today! We had a school project in my Computer class where we had to write a letter to a celebrity. I chose to write to Freddie Highmore who has been in the movies: Finding Neverland, August Rush, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and many others, and I got a reply back! I was so excited!


-oboe.chick

2 comments:

ApachesPrincess said...

That's awesome that he replied back!!! How exciting! Glad to here Rambo's doing great :)

*Shadowflower* said...

I really like Freddy Highmore! He's a really good actor! Thats awesome that you got a reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!