Sunday, September 19, 2010

Digging in the garden

Today, I let Rambo out while my dad and I pulled up the garden so that it is ready for winter. Rambo came and he stood in the garden and dug around in the dirt as we worked. He was pretty funny. We plugged in his heater yesterday because it is getting cold out, and he was starting to shiver when it was nighttime. My dad put a nice puffy quilt in his house for him to use. I think he really likes it. We are not sure if he will be able to come with us when we go hunting this year. We will have to see, but I think it would be nice if he stayed home, because I wouldn't have to worry about him while I was hunting. And Rambo did very good when the neighbors took care of him when we went on vacation, so I think that I might decide to have him stay home this time.

I am probably going to go and sit with him tonight in his house with my dad. That has always been fun when we went to sit with him. :)

-oboe.chick

No comments: