Sunday, August 15, 2010

A windy day

Rambo had a very fun day today! I had put feed in his busy ball for him to roll around, but soon, he had pushed it into his water bucket. So, I had to dump out the water, refill it, and set his busy ball outside his pen so all the water could come out. After that, I let him outside, and he went and ate, of course! I also washed up some lettuce for him, and fed that to him. He really enjoyed that! :) After that, I fed him, and then after we ate our supper, my dad, brother, and I went and let him out again. He had a lot of fun! My dad was sitting with Rambo, and he realized that soon, we would have to re-size Rambo's door because his back is starting to scrape against the top of the door frame!

-oboe.chick

2 comments:

ApachesPrincess said...

Uh oh! Naughty Rambo :) He's getting big isn't he!

oboe.chick said...

Yes, he is getting really big! :)