Sunday, August 8, 2010

A warm day

It is has been very humid these last few days! Today it is really warm, so I went and opened up Rambo's house for him so that he can get some fresh air into his house. I also brought him an orange for a little snack. He hasn't had oranges for awhile so I decided that he might like to have something different instead of watermelon and lettuce all the time for a snack. Rambo has been very good, it is a good thing he shed his winter coat because otherwise he would be roasting underneath all that hair! I am going to take the hose today and spray him with some water so that he can cool down.

-oboe.chick

2 comments:

carlotta said...

it's been super humid where i live lately as well! ick.

oboe.chick said...

Yeah, I hope the humidity goes down soon!

-oboe.chick