Wednesday, July 21, 2010

4-H Results

I am happy to announce that I got blue ribbons on everything I entered! I get blue ribbons on my photography and in the pet show! :) Rambo did very well at the pet show, he had to wait quite a while because we didn't know we had to fill in a time slot and had to wait for about two hours to be interviewed by the judge. Rambo was kind of antsy, but he did really well in the pet show. He wore his new blue harness and a navy blue bandanna we borrowed from my mom. Here are some pictures.

Rambo had quite a fun time at the pet show, he even met a new friend! (Check out the picture below!)

Rambo met this five month old cat at the pet show! The cat wasn't afraid of Rambo at all!
These are the 4 ribbons that I won! I am really proud to have won all of them!

-oboe.chick

3 comments:

ApachesPrincess said...

Great job Caylee!!! Congratulations! It looks like you had a lot of fun!

oboe.chick said...

Thanks!! Yeah, it was really fun! Which picture of yours went to the State Fair?

ApachesPrincess said...

The one with me looking through my door won a state trip :)