Sunday, June 6, 2010

Today.

Today is kind of an ishy day. It is raining out, but Rambo still loves it! I was outside tossing a softball to my dad and brother, and Rambo was outside eating the bird seed even though little rain drops were falling on his back! He just shook himself off and kept eating! Rambo had a yummy snack of pineapple and lettuce! :) He was so excited to see I had a treat with me, then after he ate, we let him out and he went and snooped around a little. He has been digging up his fence lately, and I have to keep covering up the holes! There hasn't been a lot to do today. :( I have been inside the house for a little while because it is raining. It stinks. Rambo has been stuck inside the past few days too. No one wants to be walking around in the rain! But it is really funny, because when it is really warm out, Rambo will go and lay in the dirt because it is nice, and cool! :) Its pretty cute, we haven't been able to get a picture because he always moves before we can get a shot of him. Oh, well! I am sure I will get him one day! I will try and take a picture of him today and post it on his blog. :)

-oboe.chick

No comments: