Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer is finally here!

I am so excited! School is finally over for me, and Summer vacation is here! I will be in the 8th grade next year! Some of you may be surprised, but I have to say 7th grade was my favorite. :) I am going to be able to spend more time with Rambo, now that I don't have to worry about homework, or a big school project! Rambo has kept digging up his fence lately, and I have to cover up all the big holes he is digging while I am gone. And, you wouldn't believe how much water he can drink! I always came home from school to see that he had dumped his empty water bucket over. :) He is so silly! The mosquitoes don't just bother my family and I, but Rambo, too! He will be out eating up little seeds or something, and he will be scratching himself trying to get the mosquito off.

****

Please also wish Rambo a:

Happy 1st Birthday!

Rambo's birthday was on June 6th! We are planning on giving him a little cupcake to have for his first birthday. :) Pigs aren't allowed to eat sweets, but since it's Rambo's birthday, one little cupcake can't hurt him. I will have to get a picture of him with his birthday cupcake!

-oboe.chick

No comments: