Sunday, June 6, 2010

Pictures!

Hello! My brother and I were going to go outside and toss a tennis ball to each other, when, I walked around the corner of my house, I saw these cute little chipmunks! I grabbed our camera and took a few snapshots. :) And a couple of Rambo, too! This is kind of my first try at photography, so please tell me what you thought!

I think this one may be my favorite. :)


I had more pictures of the chipmunks, but some of them were basically the same...but here are a couple pictures of Rambo!



There you go! I hope you enjoyed my pictures! Please tell me some positive things and some things I could improve on in my pictures! Well, it is time for me to feed Rambo! I will post some more tomorrow if I have time after school!

-oboe.chick

2 comments:

Olive Tree said...

Your subject matter is lovely, but I think what you need to do is add some interest. Try a unique angle — for example, get down on the ground with Rambo, or look up at the chipmunk. And/or you can edit the photographs in Photoshop, Acorn, or Picnik.com. Try cross-processing, creative cropping, or Gaussian Blurring.
I look forward to seeing how your photography progresses!

oboe.chick said...

Thanks so much Olive Tree! I will try that out for next time! :)