Thursday, May 27, 2010

What a warm day!

It has been really nice outside where I live. Not only has my family been outside enjoying the weather, but so has Rambo! He likes walk around outside, push his busy ball around, and dig in the dirt. I am not sure if he has been in his pool yet. I hope you enjoyed his little video! I thought it was a good idea to put it on his blog! It was really funny to watch the pugs eat with him! Rambo also likes to run and jump and play around when he comes out to walk around! My dad said that he was running in circles around him one day. :) I will keep you updated on how he is doing! Have a good day!

-oboe.chick

2 comments:

ApachesPrincess said...

It sounds like Rambo likes this hot weather!! Bailee dosen't! I feel so bad for her! Have you been swimming yet? We should all go to the lake together!

oboe.chick said...

I haven't been swimming yet, I really want to though! That would be fun to go to the lake!