Friday, May 14, 2010

Rambo's great escape!

On Wednesday, after we had come home, we drove down our driveway and stopped by Rambo's house to check on him. We looked out in our woods, and what do we see? Rambo! Standing in the woods digging! He stood there wagging his tail and digging, he didn't even care we were there! My brother and I jumped out of the car and told him to go back to his pen. He trotted in there, and we looked for the hole in the fence he got out of. We found it. Rambo dug some of the fence out of the ground and squeezed through it! My dad was mad, because he had dug up some of our yard. Then, he had walked over to our woods and started digging that up too! There are all kinds of holes there now. :) Silly pig! Me and my dad had to go to Menards and pick up some more posts for the fencing around his house, and put those in the ground. It made the fence tighter, so hopefully he shouldn't be able to get out now! I will post some pictures soon!

-oboe.chick

No comments: