Monday, May 3, 2010

Rambo is all better!

Well, Rambo's skin condition "Dippity Pig" is all cleared up now. :) I am so glad! All that's basically left are little scabs! He was so happy when he came out of his pen, he didn't have anymore pain, and he was running around the yard, all happy! We gave him oranges and Cheerios and Rambo was digging in the dirt as always. :) When it was time for him to go back in his pen, my dad and I called for him to follow us, but he so busy rooting in the dirt looking for roots, he wouldn't listen to us. He just stood there ignoring us, wagging his tail. Finally, my dad gave him a little nudge, and he walked over to his pen and walked inside. I went in the house, and dad told me that he had given Rambo a big plate of roots to eat! I looked outside and saw him gobbling them up! It was so funny!

-oboe.chick

2 comments:

ApachesPrincess said...

I'm glad that his Dippity pig is better!! I'm sure you were pretty worried about him until you found out what was wrong! Silly guy!

oboe.chick said...

:) I was so happy that he was better!