Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day!

http://thebsreport.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/memorialday.jpg
It's Memorial Day! The day where we remember those who have served! Thank you to all who have served for our country! Rambo has been enjoying his Memorial Day! We have seen him laying in the sun enjoying himself. We tried to take a picture, but he always moved before we were able to get a shot of him. He has been outside for awhile, and we just put him back in his pen where he is pushing his busy ball around. I don't have any school today, and I only have a few more days of school left! Only 7 more days, counting today! I can get outside a lot more to see Rambo! My dad, brother, and I went for a 4 mile bike ride, that was pretty fun. After we got back from riding our bikes, we let Rambo outside and he got to wander around. :)

-oboe.chick

No comments: