Thursday, April 22, 2010

When we got home,

Hello! It was pretty funny when we got home today, because we stopped by Rambo's house to see how he was doing, and he dug TONS of holes in his pen, then he dented his little wading pool. :) It was pretty funny when I went out there and he had dirt all over his face! I asked him what he had been up to, and of course, all he did was wag his tail. :) I love that little guy!

I let him outside today, and he ran over to our tree and ate all the bird seed that had fallen underneath, and then he trotted over to the other side of our house and ate some cherries over there. I was telling my dad we would have to cut him off from eating all of that because we scratched his belly after he had eaten all kinds of cherries and bird seed and his belly was hard as a rock! Poor Rambo! I was so relieved to go into his pen to feed him the next morning and see that his belly was normal again!

-oboe.chick

No comments: