Sunday, April 18, 2010

Rambo's Pool

Yay! We finally put Rambo's pool in his pen! My dad filled it with water and we let the water warm up so that it wasn't really cold. After awhile, we brought Rambo into his pen so he could try out his pool. Well...first he drank some water out of it, then he stepped inside and went to the bathroom in his pool! It was pretty funny though. :) So, Rambo stepped out of his pool and we scooped out his pool. I went to check on him once he had gone back in his pen. He went into his pool while me and my brother were kicking around a soccer ball, and he went to the bathroom again!! So I had to scoop all that out too. :) I hope he doesn't get into the habit of turning his pool into his bathroom spot! I will try and get a picture of him in his pool soon, and post it!

-oboe.chick

No comments: