Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Poor Rambo!

I am very worried! Today, I went out to see Rambo and he came out of his house, sagged onto his haunches and started squealing! I wasn't really sure what to think, just thinking it was a one time thing, but then he did the same thing again! And he had been doing that for awhile, and I thought he sprained his leg or something. But his leg didn't seem like there was anything wrong with it, but then, I was looking at his back and feeling along his back, and he flinched. I moved some of his hair and saw he was bleeding! I looked in my potbellied pig book and saw that it said that if my pig was bleeding I should put some pressure on the bleeding area. So I will try that! I hope it works!

It's really strange because, unfortunately at school today, I was getting my stuff out of my backpack in the morning, and a kid my locker area pushed another boy into my locker door, and it hit me really hard in the forehead! And that hurt really bad! And now, Rambo's back is bleeding! I am going to try what my book said. So I will give an update later!

-oboe.chick

No comments: