Saturday, March 20, 2010

Rambo News!

Hello! Sorry I haven't posted for a while! I have been busy! Rambo has been a very good boy lately! He hasn't gone to the bathroom in his house any more, and I am very glad about that! :) It is very funny, because now that Rambo can come outside and run around without the snow bothering him, instead of digging in the dirt, he trots over and stands underneath our tree and eats the birdseed that fell on the ground. :) It is pretty funny! It does keep him busy though. I went outside and fed Rambo this morning, I gave him some more water also. He sure does drink a lot of water! I bet when I was sitting in his house with him, he went to drink some more water about 5 times! :)

-oboe.chick

1 comment:

ApachesPrincess said...

Hi friend!
I haven't talked to you for awhile! Have you been shooting a lot? Its been so nice outside!