Saturday, March 6, 2010

Rambo News!

I am so relieved! We finally gave Rambo his dewormer! The reason I have been kind of worried is because we have been learning about all those different worms animals can get, (which has been really gross!) And I wanted to make sure that he got his dewormer quickly so that he wouldn't get any worms. :) Anyway, Rambo has been doing really well! He has been getting bigger! My friend, Bella came over yesterday, and Bella and I gave Rambo some lettuce! He absolutely loved it! Rambo hasn't been going to the bathroom in his house lately, I am very happy about that! I have been constantly been keeping his corner clean so that he doesn't go in his house anymore! He has been coming outside a lot now since it has been getting warmer! He has been playing with his new busy ball a lot!

-oboe.chick

2 comments:

ApachesPrincess said...

That's good that you gave him Wormer! Did he take it good? I have to give some more to Bailee pretty soon, and she can't stand it!

I don't think its Rambo playing with the busy ball!!! :) :) :) Jk!

oboe.chick said...

Haha! Your funny! Yes, Rambo did take it good! What we do is stick into a piece of bread with peanut butter on it, and that works well! :)