Friday, February 5, 2010

Today

Today, when I got home from a long day at school, I looked over at Rambo's house, and he had pushed all his toys outside, along with his food dish! We called Rambo out of his house and asked him what he had been up to. Rambo just grunted and squealed and wagged his long black tail! It was so cute! I told him I would be out to feed him as soon as I got out of the car. I certainly did and he was all excited! Sticking his pink nose through the little holes in the fence! He was one happy pig! He especially loved it the most when I put his dish of food in his house!

-oboe.chick

2 comments:

ApachesPrincess said...

Goofy Rambo, he was just doing some re organizing! Must have spring fever!

oboe.chick said...

Heehee! Yeah, it seems like he is always doing some kind of re organizing in his house!