Sunday, February 21, 2010

Rambo's new toy!

Hello! Sorry I haven't posted for awhile! I have been really busy! Today was my birthday, and I was so excited when I opened up a cardboard box and found the big blue busy ball inside! I was so excited to show it to Rambo! I put some of his food pellets inside it and brought it out to him, and he loved it! He was rolling it around and wagging his tail like crazy! I was so happy to see that he liked it! I will post a picture of him rolling it around soon! My mom ordered it from pigs4ever.com, it is a website with information and products for potbellied pigs! I peeled up an orange for Rambo today, and he came trotting over grunting with glee! He had little specks of snow on his face. He is the cutest little potbelly pig I have ever seen!

-oboe.chick

2 comments:

ApachesPrincess said...

Happy Happy Happy birthday to you and Collin!! Hope you had a great birthday!!!

oboe.chick said...

Thank you Reyna!