Sunday, January 31, 2010

Rambo's Day

Today, I looked out the window and saw my dad going inside Rambo's house. So, I went and quickly got on my snow suit and went outside. My dad was cleaning out Rambo's water dish. It had gotten pretty dirty in there so he was cleaning out all the dirty water. Rambo was very happy. My dad handed me the water pitcher and I went inside and filled it up. I came back outside and Rambo was waiting for me! I handed the pitcher to dad and he filled it to the very top! As soon as that was done, I climbed inside Rambo's house and sat down in the straw. We gave Rambo a good scratching and dad held him on his lap. We also gave him some Cheerios! He looks so cute when you are looking at him straight in the eyes! I will try and get a picture of him! After a fun time with Rambo, we got out and gave him some more straw in his house. He loved that!

-oboe.chick

2 comments:

Cara said...

Can you follow me I followed you ?
:P.
Here is my blog link:http://cararocks9080.blogspot.com/2010/02/qustions.html

Thanks hope you enjoy the blog :)


P.S. Cara

Cara said...

Hello
CAn you please follow me at this blog it is a new blog :P.
Please follow me at: http://carasjounal.blogspot.com/

P.S. cara