Monday, January 25, 2010

Rambo is going through a phase.

Hello! Yes, Rambo is going through a phase. It just isn't a very good one. He has this thing where, instead of going to the bathroom outside, he is going inside his house! We don't understand why he is doing this. We think maybe he doesn't like the feeling of the wet, cold, snow on his hooves. But, that is kind of unlikely because he has always gone outside before. My dad says he doesn't know how we will break him of this. We will have to think of something quickly, because I don't want to keep cleaning his leavings out of his house. I will keep you posted on how he is doing!

-oboe.chick

3 comments:

Moriah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moriah said...

Your potbellied pig is adorable! :) I am following your blog now, and I am going to enjoy reading it! Do you think you can follow my blog? Sorry to be rude, but I was just wondering. I really love your blog, it is very cute.

*Moriah*

oboe.chick said...

Thank you, Moriah!