Sunday, January 24, 2010

Poor Rambo!

I feel so bad for my little piggy! Today, I was sitting in his house with him, he was sitting by me, and I kept smelling this weird smell. I asked my dad if he would open the roof, and it turned out, Rambo pooped in his house! I felt so bad! I don't even know why he did that! So, we had to scoop out all his droppings, then we had to take out half of his straw, and replace it with new stuff. Then, I had to go to the front of his house and scoop out all the wet straw in that section. It was kind of gross. I felt bad! He was happy though. He liked having some new straw in there! I will keep you posted on how Rambo is doing!

-oboe.chick

2 comments:

ApachesPrincess said...

Poor Rambo :( At least he got some new bedding though!

oboe.chick said...

Yup! He loves when he gets new bedding!