Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Honest Scrap award!

Hello! I got the Honest Scrap award from Glow Fish! Here is how it works, you have to list 10 honest things about yourself, then award it to seven other bloggers! Well, here I go!






1. Rambo is the greatest pig ever!

2. Tornadoes scare me.

3. 7th grade is hard!!!

4. I have a cell phone.

5. I love reading!

6. I don't like to go grocery shopping. :)

7. I have two dogs, two cats, and pig!

8. I play oboe in band.

9. If I had to play another instrument besides oboe, and piano, I would play alto saxophone. :)

10. Blogging is fun!

I award:
ApachesPrincess
LuLu
Pug Mom
Warriors101
Puppytheguineapig
kacp1996
Shadowflower


-oboe.chick

3 comments:

ApachesPrincess said...

Aww, thanks :) And congrats on your award!

oboe.chick said...

:) Your Welcome!

Anonymous said...

#9 is the BEST! Alto Sax ROCKS!!!!! Good choice, Caylee! Congratulations!

-Taylor