Saturday, January 30, 2010

Apples and Oranges

Today, I got up this morning, and I fed Rambo. He was up and ready to have some food! I went back inside for a bit, then I went to go and see him again. He was really excited to see me! He was laying in his straw and dug at my pocket, because I had a special surprise for him. . . Oranges! He was so happy to have some juicy orange slices for a little snack! I sat in Rambo's house with him for a bit. I watched him dig in his straw and I scratched his belly. :) He loves that. After awhile, I went back in the house and sat with my dad and watched Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. That was fun to watch. My dad thought it would be a good idea to give Rambo an apple since he hadn't had one for awhile! So, we cut up an apple, and my dad brought it outside and fed it to him! Unfortunately, I had to go and take a shower, so I couldn't go and feed it to him. :( But Rambo absolutely loved it!

-oboe.chick

2 comments:

Cara said...

Can you please follow my sister please ?
She likes your blog:)
So here is here blog :
http://loveatfirstbite-sharayah.blogspot.com/
Thanks cara

oboe.chick said...

Okay! :)

-oboe.chick