Sunday, December 27, 2009

Rambo!!!

Hello! I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Rambo sure did! Although, his sweater that we had gotten him for him was too small! His head wouldn't fit! Poor Rambo! Although, he did get a bag of Cheerios from Santa, and he also got a green light bulb toy we can put his Cheerios in! He rolls it around the driveway, and gets all of the little treats out! It is so cute! Today, my mom and I went to the store and bought him a green velvet stocking that has a big golden "R" on it. It is very pretty! Rambo is a very good pig, and today, he got an orange mixed in with his supper tonight! He loves it when there is a little treat in his meals! I have a picture of Rambo rolling his green light bulb around the driveway that I will be posting soon!

-oboe.chick

No comments: