Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rambo Pictures

Hello! I have decided that every week, I will take a picture of Rambo, and post it on his blog! That way, you can see how much he is growing week by week! I think that his tail keeps getting longer! He has a nice winter coat on him, it is long and thick! I will try to get Rambo when he looks really cute, but that is hard because he likes to walk up and sniff the camera before I can get a good picture of him! Here is an image I took of Rambo when he was younger, I will be getting a new picture of him this week, but this one is the cutest picture ever!Rambo lounging after his bath!

-oboe.chick

2 comments:

•The Cornet Crazie• said...

hey oboe.chick! cute pig! i can tell you like music so i think you'd love my blog, treble clef. it's thecornetcrazie.blogspot.com i play trumpet, cornet, mallets, vibes, auxiliary, bass, piano, trombone, clarinet and soon to be more!

oboe.chick said...

Cool! I will check it out! Thanks! Rambo is a really fun pig!

-oboe.chick