Sunday, November 1, 2009

Rambo's going hunting!

Next Weekend, my family and I are going up to my godfather's cabin and we are going to go hunting! Rambo is coming with us too! He has gotten so big, we are afraid he might not fit in his carrier anymore! Rambo is going to have so much fun, he will have lots of places to root in, and we will probably be able to find him lots of dandilion leaves! Maybe even a special treat, he will get to sleep on my bed! Then, when we go hunting, my mom is going to stay back and take care of him. I will have to post some pictures of him on his adventure!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had gone to a friend's house on Friday and had slept over night. I had so much fun! My mom and dad had sent me some cute pictures of him of my dad holding him. When I got home I was so excited to see my family, and Rambo too!

-oboe.chick

2 comments:

ApachesPrincess said...

It sounds like you guys are going to have a lot of fun! Are you going to shoot a big buck?

oboe.chick said...

Yup! I really want too!