Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Christmas Gifts!!!!

Well, it's that time of year again! The time where you are bustling about trying to find gifts for friends and family! It's a little different for me this year because I am not only looking for presents for my friends and family, but Rambo too! I had one idea in mind that I got from a website called pigs4ever.com. It is a website especially for potbellied pigs, and I found under the Amusement section on the website something called a "busy ball." It is a ball that you can put treats inside, and your pig can roll it, and treats will fall out! I thought that this toy would be perfect for Rambo since:

1. He gets bored sometimes.

2. He loves Cheerios and rolling things around!

I will have to look into getting this for him, and it would greatly replace the apple juice bottle that he has outside, which he could wreck sometime, and the busy ball is indestructible to pigs, so there is another reason why it would be a good gift for him! I found a picture on the website of the owner's pig, Ziggy, playing with his busy ball. . .

Here it is! The busy ball! It would be the perfect size for Rambo, and with his big, strong, snout, he wouldn't have any trouble pushing it around!

-oboe.chick

2 comments:

ApachesPrincess said...

Looks like a great toy for Rambo!!

oboe.chick said...

Yup! It really does!!