Sunday, September 6, 2009

Rambo's Vacation Pictures!

This is before the vacation when Rambo, and the two pugs
Saydee and Mia were sitting for Cheerios!


Rambo is eating some clover! It's his favorite!


Rambo at the lake!



Rambo saying hello to a toad! (If you look really
close, you can see the toad.)


Rambo was like a celebrity at the campground,
so here he is watching for visitors!


Yes, I know this is a weird picture, but
it was real cute because Rambo was
walking up to my dad and I carrying this
stick! It was like he was saying:
"Look what I found!"



Camping is exhausting! Rambo
fell asleep on the couch watching
a movie!


Rambo had a really fun vacation! Although his constipation made him a little uncomfortable! Poor little guy! He is feeling a lot better though, and was so happy to get back to his pen when we got home!

-oboe.chick

2 comments:

ApachesPrincess said...

Awww, cute!! I'm glad the vacation with Rambo went well!

oboe.chick said...

Thanks! I'm glad the vacation went well too!