Monday, September 7, 2009

Rambo's Door Flap

My dad built Rambo a door flap for in front of his door way so that mosquitoes, wind, snow, etc. can't get into his house. My dad and I climbed into his house and called him in. He was hesitant at first, then lifted the flap with his nose and walked inside. We gave him some Cheerios as a reward. Rambo was very happy. Rambo is doing very well, he can run around the yard without his leash on, he won't walk off anywhere, but he does walk away to try and sneak an apple or a plum from the tree. My dad has to pull the plum seed out of his mouth because they are toxic to pigs. Running is his all time favorite. He runs in circles then comes running back to us. He is a silly pig!


-oboe.chick

2 comments:

ApachesPrincess said...

Ohhh, cute!! It sounds like Rambo had a good day, except for the plum part! I didn't know you guys had a plum tree! I love plums!

oboe.chick said...

Yup! I like plums too!